The Nectar of Plants is a three-part online course featuring essential oils and Chinese medicine that can be purchased as individual parts or save money by purchasing all three parts.
- Learn to use essential oils easily and effectively in your healthcare practice
- Understand the function and application of specific essential oils in the context of Chinese medicine
- Utilize essential oils to treat the most common diseases and disorders
- Have the freedom to take the series in any order! Each part covers the basics of both use and strategy.
- Join the growing community exploring Chinese Medicine Aromatherapy!
- Four 2.5 hour webcasts packed full of over-the-shoulder essential oils training
- Additional course materials, exercises and worksheets to prepare you for the final assessment and course completion
- Access to our online, membership forums covering case presentations, formulas, experiences and general discussion
- 10 CEUs per part approved by the NCCAOM, California – Once you have completed the course, submit the supplied worksheet questions in order to receive the final assessment. After successfully completing the final assessment, you will be mailed your certificate of completion and CEUs.
Investment for each part – $275
All three Parts – $750
Or register for individual parts below
* No part is a prerequisite for another course. Each course can be taken alone or in any order.
You’ll receive lifetime access to videos and course materials!
Learn to use essential oils to build immunity, support healthy respiration and digestion as well as relieving respiratory or digestive distress of all kinds. Featuring oils of Eucalyptus, Lavender, Myrtle, Tea Tree, Patchouli and many more.
Learn to use essential oils to calm the spirit, ease the stresses of life and build capacity for healthy interaction, opening the heart and focusing the will in service of peace, contentment and spiritual alignment. Featuring many precious oils such as Frankincense, Neroli, Rose and Sandalwood.
Learn to use essential oils to nourish, enhance, alter or activate the essence in genetic disorders, cancer, birth trauma, infertility, personality disorders or simply to meet our unique destiny with more of who we are. Featuring oils of Carrot Seed, Jasmine, Caraway, Atlas Cedar, Pine and many more.
Save by registering for all three parts now
More on Essential Oils…
A special clip from a fabulous collaboration with local stone medicine expert, Sarah Thomas.
See more from Sarah here in a special free hour-long course on Chrysocolla.
Read about Essential Oils in Acpuncture Today!
What’s So Special About Essential Oils?
I took Josephine’s class, The Nectar of Plants and loved the beautiful way she layered the oils special properties with conditions and how to combine the oils to treat the whole person. I always wanted to learn how to combine the oils to make an effective formula. I appreciated that we did that in each class to continually reinforce the concepts of managing the different imbalances in the body and how to get them to work together.
It was very helpful having the forums to ask questions and get feedback in and she was generous with her guidance. I am grateful to be able to listen to them as much as I wanted to and to have the time between sessions to integrate her wisdom and develop my own relationship with the oils. I am not an acupuncturist so the concepts took me some time to integrate into my being and way of looking at conditions and people and it is so much fun —Judy Jarvis
Exploring all the ways I might support people is important to me. Personally, I recognized that the use of essential oils was very therapeutic for me. My acupuncturist recommended that I check out Josephine’s class as a way to explore and learn about the possibility of learning to use essential oils to help the people I work with. Because I am not an acupuncturist, I was uncertain if the class would work for me. Josephine was so supportive and available to help. This was the first online class I have taken, too, and I was uncertain if that would be a good learning format for me, but I live too far away to take the class in person. And now I am hooked on learning all I can about how to use essential oils, particularly in treating emotions and mental states which are, of course, connected to the blood and the body. The technology worked fine, I was able to ask questions during class, and Josephine was great about responding to my questions and messages on the forum. I am starting to work on custom formulas and really benefited from the example case studies we did in class. I know there is much more to learn, but I feel confident Josephine will be available to help guide me as I move forward. Go for it! This class is worth it. – Blythe Jamieson
Josephine utilizes an excellent teaching method, which she calls “layering”. She introduces information little by little throughout the context of the course, which allows time for processing, creating a deeper and longer lasting understanding of the use of these fascinating oils. – Helen Papoulis